Since it's initial launch in the 1999, Three-Eyed Bingo has come a long way. Today we're exited to announce another big leap forward with some fun, new improvements we've added to one of Gamesville's most played game shows. But first, let's take a look back to see where it all began.
Here's Three-Eyed Bingo, circa summer 2000…
Now here's the most recent 2007 update…
And now get ready for an all new version of Three-Eyed Bingo in 2009…
With a slew of new features, including over 50 new patterns, the latest version of Three-Eyed Bingo is sure to be the most addicting yet! Not only have we tuned up the look and feel, there are now even more ways to gain bonus GV Rewards through a variety of in chat games, including:
- In the moments before each game begins, you'll be presented with a selection of different gems. Click a ball to select it. (When you're done selecting things on this screen, be sure to click the "OK" button to submit your choices.) This is your Gem.
- Each gem type is worth a different amount of GV Rewards.
- At the end of each game, Dickie will open the treasure chest and select a gem. This is the Hidden Gem.
- All players who selected the winning gem wins the associated GV Rewards amount.
- Watch the bingo board for the first double digit to be called (eg, 11, 22, 33, 44 etc).
- All players who type 'Slug Bug' in chat and click send BEFORE the next new number is called win 33 GV Rewards!
3's A Crowd
- In the moments before each game begins, you'll be presented with a selection of numbers, 0-9. Click a number to select it. (When you're done selecting things on this screen, be sure to click the "OK" button to submit your choices.) This is your 3's A Crowd number.
- When you see 3 numbers ending in the number you selected, type "3s a crowd" in the chat and click send
- All players who selected the right number and send the correct message receives 333 GV Rewards.
With all the same gameplay you've come to love about Three-Eyed Bingo, we're immensely excited about the launch of the new chat games and improvements we've made to the game. And as always, we would love to hear your comments about the new features here in the Gamesville Blog.
Good gaming everyone!
Bonus Tip! Don't like being watched by the wandering eye in the middle of your cards? Simply click the eye and it will close.